My morning reads:
• Fed Faces Risk of Fourth Summer Slump While Pushing QE (Bloomberg)
• Beware of Index Funds That Aren’t (WSJ)
• Yardeni: Ignore prelim NFP, focus on regular revisions (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Why Rescue Fragile Banks? Outsource Them Instead (Bloomberg) see also A Wish List of Regulatory Changes for Investors (WSJ)
• Hispanics Driving Real Estate Comeback (World Property Channel)
• Fake Twitter Followers Become Multimillion-Dollar Business (Bits)
• 5 Places Where You Should Never Give Your Social Security Number (Huffington Post)
• Where Have All the Gadgets Gone? (xconomy)
• At least 28 of Max Baucus’s former aides are now tax lobbyists (Wonkblog) see also Where Bank Regulators Go to Get Rich (Bloomberg)
• Sorry, Libertarians, History Shows Bitcoin Isn’t the Future (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
10-Year Treasury Yield Breaks Uptrend
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.