My morning reads:
• S&P 500 Rally Shows Analysts Slow or Investors Sanguine (Bloomberg)
• Does Blame Predict Performance? (research associates) see also Only 24% of Active Mutual Fund Managers Outperform the Market Index (nerd wallet)
• How to Save More For Retirement Without Really Trying (WSJ)
• Business Outsider Can a disgraced Wall Street analyst earn trust as a journalist? (New Yorker)
• Zombie foreclosures: 300,000 ‘undead’ properties stalk ex-owners (Christian Science Monitor)
• Meet the Man Who Sold His Fate to Investors at $1 a Share (Wired)
• 21 graphs that show America’s health-care prices are ludicrous (Wonkblog) see also U.S. Health Care Prices Are the Elephant in the Room (Economix)
• When Google lost its cool (Salon)
• Buzzkill? How Climate Change Could Eventually End Coffee (U.S. News) see also Climate Change Rewrites World Wine List (Discovery)
• Great new weather app: Forecast (Forecast)
What are you reading?
Mom and Pop Run With the Bulls
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.