My afternoon train reads:
• Tech Stocks Are Cheapest in Seven Years (Bloomberg) see also Placing The Current Rally In Perspective (The Fast Pitch)
• What If We Never Run Out of Oil? (Atlantic)
• Market’s $20 Trillion Yielding 1% Shows Austerity Mistaken (Bloomberg) vs Starving the Beast (Economix)
• Legal marijuana’s all-cash business and secret banking (CNNMoney)
• Justice O’Connor: Maybe Bush V. Gore Was A Mistake (Talking Points Memo)
• The grad student who exposed Reinhart and Rogoff: They still can’t get their facts straight (Quartz) see also The mysterious powers of Microsoft Excel (BBC)
• Why Publishers Love Twitter & Not Facebook (priceonomics)
• Why Polluters Should Pay You To Fix Climate Change (Fast Company)
• Joe Manchin is not done with gun control. Does it matter? (Washington Post) see also What if the Tsarnaevs have been the “Boston Shooters”? (The New Yorker)
• 66 Behind the Scenes Pics from The Empire Strikes Back (imgur)
What are you reading?
Its 2013 — and there is STILL no MS Office for iPad or Android! What its MSFT waiting for?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.