My morning reads:
• Asia Stocks Head for Biggest Gain in Seven Months on BOJ (Bloomberg)
• Dan Loeb’s Investment Process (The Reformed Broker)
• The Great Rotation Remains Mainly Spin (Barron’s)
• Gold, Long a Secure Investment, Loses Its Luster (NYT)
• 3 bond bubble theories that don’t hold up (Fortune)
• The Federal Reserve’s VIP List (thelongshorttrader) see also Banks on Fed Staffer E-Mail List Get Leak of FOMC Minutes (Bloomberg)
• Wood: The fuel of the future (Economist)
• PC Shipments Post the Steepest Decline Ever in a Single Quarter, According to IDC (IDC)
• Nine Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Swear Words (Time)
• WTF? Hacker uses an Android to remotely attack and hijack an airplane (Computer World)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.