My morning reads:
• What the Bull Giveth, the Bear Taketh Away (GestaltU)
• Most $100 Bills Live Outside The U.S. (npr)
• 5 Reasons a Crash Is Unlikely (Barron’s) but see also The Bull Market’s Last Stand? (Barron’s)
• Jeremy Grantham on how to feed the world and why he invests in oil (theguardian)
• Wall Street Analysts: Flip a Coin (The Reformed Broker) see also Your Choice: Jim Cramer or William F. Sharpe (HuffPo)
• Efforts to Revive the Economy Lead to Worries of a Bubble (DealBook)
• Gold is broken (Charts etc.) but see The Attraction of Gold (Crossing Wall Street)
• “The Great Divergence of Policies” (Econbrowser)
• Fish’s DNA May Explain How Fins Turned to Feet (NYT) see also Moore’s Law and the Origin of Life (MIT Technology Review)
• Don’t let Silicon Valley fool you—millennials are the least entrepreneurial generation (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Stocks Tracking Fundamentals
Source: Dr. Ed’s Blog
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.