My afternoon train reading:
• Mom and pop: The world’s worst investors (MarketWatch)
• China Turns Graveyard From Goldmine Hurting Ship Makers: Freight (Bloomberg)
• The Growing Sentiment on the Hill For Ending ‘Too Big To Fail’ (Rolling Stone) see also Big Banks’ Success Could Spell Their Doom (Bloomberg)
• Fiduciary Duty to Cheat? Stock Market Super-Star Jim Chanos Reveals the Perverse New Mindset of Financial Fraudsters (AlterNet)
• A Debate in the Open on the Fed (NYT) see also Helicopter QE will never be reversed (Telegraph)
• The NRA’s disarming plan to arm schools (Washington Post)
• Keystone XL: The pipeline to disaster (Los Angeles Times)
• David Stockman and the Cult of Gloom (Atlantic)
• Twenty Awesome Covers From The US Space Program (Space)
• The Lease They Can Do: What the Fight Over ‘Used’ Music Reveals About Online Media (Businessweek)
What are you reading?
Initial Jobless Claims Rise More Than Expected
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.