My morning reads:
• Growls Keep Coming From the Bear’s Den (WSJ)
• Dividends Continue to Rise (Crossing Wall Street)
• Raw-Material Bull Market Fading as Supply Expands: Commodities (Bloomberg)
• Why It’s Still Hard to Get a Mortgage (Real Time Economics)
• The April Fool’s economy (Wonkblog) see also Investors Ignore Negativity at Their Peril (WSJ)
• How to Win the Bloodthirsty Battle for Tech Talent (Fast Company)
• Poll Finds Banks Are Too Big, Most Americans Say (Huffington Post)
• The simple, boring reason why disability insurance has exploded (Wonkblog)
• How Memes Are Orchestrated by the Man (Atlantic)
• Green Meteorite May Be from Mercury, a First (Space)
What are you reading?
European industry flocks to U.S. to take advantage of cheaper gas
Source: Washington Post
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.