My morning reads:
• I Don’t Think You Invest the Way You Think You Invest (Interloper)
• Japan’s currency war has just begun (Macrobusiness) see also QE on steroids in Japan (FT Alphaville)
• America’s Most Profitable Export Is Cash (NYT)
• Trimmed hedges: Half of performance data is “Revised” (Economist)
• Vanishing workforce weighs on growth (The Washington Post) see also Labor Force Participation Rate Update (Calculated Risk)
• Yay! Senate Bill May Solve Too-Big-To-Fail By Shrinking Banks By 70% (Dealbreaker)
• Beware of Economists Peddling Elegant Models (Bloomberg)
• David Stockman’s dystopia (Fortune)
• The future is now: Navy to deploy lasers on ships in 2014 (Fox News)
• A Year Later, Instagram Hasn’t Made a Dime. Was it Worth $1 Billion? (Time)
What are you reading?
Japan’s Stimulus Generates Ripples
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.