My afternoon train reads:
• Gold to grey: Societe Generale’s big (bearish) scorecard on “the end of the gold era” (Alphaville)
• Traders’ April Fools Pranks Were Once Routine on U.S. Exchanges (Bloomberg)
• Why Abundant Oil Hasn’t Cut Gasoline Prices (Businessweek)
• Cyprus & Lehman (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Bair: Regulators Let Big Banks Look Safer Than They Are (WSJ)
• Why Retailers Ask for Your ZIP Code (Bucks)
• Three Myths About Housing Market Rebound (WSJ)
• The Greatest Disappointment about Obama (Crooks and Liars)
• Climate Maverick to Quit NASA (NYT)
• Seinfeld Rerun Gold: Generated $3.1B in Syndication (since it was last aired on NBC in 1998) (FT.com)
What are you reading?
Record ETF Inflows Help Fuel Stock Rally
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.