My afternoon train reading:
• What Happened to the Internet Productivity Miracle (The New Yorker)
• Economic Data Show That, at Last, (Many of) the Fundamentals Are Sound (The Daily Beast)
• What Jamie Dimon Won’t Tell You (Huffington Post) see also In BofA death match, MBIA wins a round at N.Y. appeals court (Thomson Reuters)
• Key Bond Index Gets Bitten (WSJ)
• A More Complicated — and More Dangerous — Fear (Institutional Imperative)
• Earliest Calculations of GDP Had Some Unexpected Results (Bloomberg)
• Corporations getting cold feet on tax reform (Politico)
• Quietly and behind the scenes, gun research and regulation has been stymied (McClatchy)
• Can We Patent Life? (New Yorker) see also The Patent Protection Racket (Joel on Software)
• No 2016 Republican Leader in Poll Showing Wide Disfavor (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Chart of the Day
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.