My afternoon train reading:
• Weak Jobs Report Is Sign of Weak Jobs Report. Period. (Bloomberg) but see Vanishing workforce weighs on growth (Washington Post)
• Facebook Home is a trojan horse designed to steal the Android experience (Apple Outsider)
• Questions to Ask Your Adviser About Fees (WSJ)
• Beware of Economists Peddling Elegant Models (Bloomberg)
• Trust in Gold Not Bernanke as U.S. States Promote Bullion (Bloomberg)
• How Does the U.S. Quit Housing When Fannie, Freddie Rake in Billions? (Businessweek)
• A Wish List of Regulatory Changes for Investors (WSJ)
• How Republicans Once Championed the Federal Income Tax (Echoes) see also Deep in the Red of Texas, Republicans Fight the Blues (WSJ)
• The standardization of chess set design (Kottke)
• The Reality of Climate Change: 10 Myths Busted (Live Science)
What are you reading?
Source: Global Macro
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.