How crazy cool is this:

Back in 2007, a TED video discussed a list of 100 websites you should know and use. It became one of their more popular pages.

They just updated 100 Websites You Should Know and Use, and through some administrative snafu, the Big Picture is right there in the BUSINESS + E-COMMERCE section.

Madness!

click for actual TED page

Category: Web/Tech, Weblogs

7 Responses to “TED: 100 Websites You Should Know + Use”

1. krice2001 says:

Barry,
    It’s one thing to have a regular column in the Washington Post and of course to be quoted here and there by publications such as Business Week. But to be recognized by TED! Now, you’ve really made it! Congrats.

2. DeDude says:

Congratulations – I am not surprised. TED is about looking at data and thinking outside the box. The main reason I come here every day.

3. rich says:

I use the criteria if “they got it right” when looking for advice and info. By this, I mean did they see the 2008 crisis coming. You did. The polar opposite of this is the WSJ. Clueless and a complete waste of time to read. Thank you Barry for hosting this site. And congratulations on this recognition. Rich P., CFA

4. S Brennan says:

As my dad once said to me…”you know your really good at something when people expect you to routinely do something that others wouldn’t even attempt…but be ready to accept that you won’t get the praise lesser people get, your performance is expected”

5. icantdance says:

You absolutely deserve it!

6. Frilton Miedman says:

Credibility free of bias + factual integrity = TBP

Heck BR took on Bloomberg himself on a misstatement about the C.R.A.’s place in the ’08 crisis, it would appear (to me) Bloomberg respected that.

It’s no surprise TBP’s on that list, even the comments here are informative.

7. louiswi says:

Barry, you have attained “most excellent” status. Congratulations!