My morning reads:
• Presenting… the new BoJ (FT Alphaville)
• Superior Mayan engineering (Noahpinion)
• Janet Yellen: A Keynesian Woman at the Fed (New Yorker) but see We Should Already Have Learned How This Will End (Hussman)
• Does Talking To Smart People Help Your Market Returns? (Ivanhoff Capital)
• Finding Good Jobs Without a Degree (Visualizing Economics) see also Unfit for Work (npr)
• Blame Abounds Over a Flawed Foreclosure Review (DealBook)
• A politics of ‘unreliable narrators’ (Reuters)
• Tantalizing New Clues Into the Mysteries of Dark Matter (NYT) see also Hint of Dark Matter Found (WSJ)
• Apps Fall Far From Apple’s Tree (WSJ)
• Ex-’Seinfeld’ Writer on ‘Curb,’ His Book and Why ‘Girls’ Is the Only Comedy He Can Stand (The Hollywood Reporter)
What are you reading?
Gold (GLD) losing its luster …
Source: Fusion Marketsite
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.