My morning reads:
• Mining the Latest Opinions on Gold (Barron’s)
• Big 401(k) Mistakes and How You Can Avoid Them (WSJ)
• WTF?!? Goldman, AIG and the government renew their friendship (Reuters)
• The bearish case for another leg down in housing? (OC Housing News)
• The REAL Canadian bank bailout (Macleans) see also Populism and financial crises (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Ornstein: Congress Has Changed, Not for the Better, and Now It Needs Changing (Roll Call)
• Ultimate Statistics Senator takes on US regulators’ $9.3bn foreclosure agreement (FT Alphaville)
• Facebook will have the last laugh (MSN Money)
• 2013 Pulitzer Prize Winners (Pulitzer)
• Robin Williams: Jonathan Winters, an Angelic Madman (NYT)
What are you reading?
Gold Still Has a Long Way to Go…Down
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.