My afternoon train reads:
• My dinner last night: My Cohort Believes QE Only Benefited Nation’s Wealthiest (Forbes)
• Chasing the hedge-fund lie (MarketWatch) see also Intelligence and Successful Investing Don’t Always Correlate (money&markets)
• Visualizing 193 Years Of Currency Regimes & Crises (Zero Hedge)
• The ‘Great Rotation’ That Isn’t So Great (MarketBeat)
• The leverage story banks want to hide (FT.com)
• Lexus Dethroned by BMW Seeking Under-50s Buyers With IS (Bloomberg) see also Ford Focus Grabs Global Sales Crown as World Buys Small (Bloomberg)
• Beyond GDP and the rise of the non-monetised economy (FT Alphaville)
• Pirates of the Caribbean: Global Resistance to Tax Havens Grows (Spiegel) see also How the South Sea Bubble Created U.K.’s Modern Monarchy (Bloomberg)
• Good News, More People Are Quitting Jobs (WSJ)
• The Fine Line Between Political Intelligence and Insider Trading (DealBook)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.