Some longer form reading for your weekend enjoyment:
• Faked Moon Landing? Conspiracy Beliefs Fall Along Party Lines (Yahoo)
• The Silent Partner: Jason Goldman helped build Google and Twitter into what they are today (BuzzFeed)
• China’s Increasing Interest in Africa: Benign but Hardly Altruistic (Brookings)
• A world without macroeconomists? (Noahpinion)
• Has financialization gone too far? How to Save American Finance from Itself (New Republic)
• Jerry Brown’s Second coming (FT.com)
• Ro Khanna, Silicon Valley’s Wannabe Obama (Businessweek)
• I’m for Sale – Creative ambition is lovely, but what happens when you need real money? (Elle)
• Neuroscience needs its Einstein (Salon)
• The End of Stanford? (The New Yorker)
Whats up for the weekend?
Death penalty Worldwide
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.