My morning reads:
• Preferred Shares Find Favor Among Banks (WSJ)
• The Intel Opportunity & Andy Grove (Stratechery)
• We have an Inflation Problem: There’s Not Enough of It (NYT)
• The Falling Cost Of Solar Energy Is Surprising Everyone (Business Insider)
• Betaworks is Buying Up All the Key Pieces of the Online-News Ecosystem (Atlantic)
• WTF? GOP Census Bill Would Eliminate America’s Economic Indicators (UPDATE) (Huffington Post) see also A new GOP bill would prevent the government from collecting economic data (Wonkblog)
• Austerity: The History of a Pernicious Idea (New Republic) see also Faced With Discredited Research, WSJ Doubles Down On Calls For Austerity (Media Matters)
• 10 Technologies That Are Completely Changing The World (Business Insider)
• ‘Time Crystals’ Could Upend Physicists’ Theory of Time (Wired)
• The Section: Knights of Soft Rock (Rolling Stone)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.