My morning reads:
• Market bears still waiting for pullback (CNNMoney) but see It’s not just stocks; everything is overvalued (MarketWatch)
• Welcome to Saudi America (FT Alphaville)
• Fees of Fees don’t sound like a great deal for the investors: 2 & 20% + 1.5% yearly fee + (one time) 3% placement charge (NYT) see also The Things You See at a Las Vegas Hedge Fund Confab (NY Mag)
• Fidelity vs. Vanguard: Which is best? (MarketWatch)
• Foreclosure Filings in US Hit Six-Year Low (World Property Channel) see also Challenge to Dogma on Owning a Home (NYT)
• Paulson Bid to Resurrect Reputation Hurt by Gold Gone Bad (Bloomberg)
• Our Swiftly Melting Deficit, Or How the U.S. is Killing It (Daily Beast) see also Why Republicans Really Love Budget Deficits (The Fiscal Times)
• More money, more self-reported satisfaction, but not more happiness… (FT Alphaville)
• Turn Bad Stress Into Good (WSJ)
• Sexiest Women and Hottest Celebrities (Maxim)
What are you reading?
Yen’s Fall Trickles Through Japanese Economy
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.