It does not look like the best weather this weekend, so I expect to be around to keep you entertained:
• The Smart Money Is Still Bullish (Barron’s)
• Notes from the PIMCO Investment Summit with Mohamed El-Erian (The Reformed Broker) Is this the dumb money?
• With ‘Abenomics,’ Japan catches a sense of revival (WaPo) see also Japan the Model: We are in economic terms, all Japanese (NYT)
• Gold Traders Most Bullish in a Month After Bernanke (Bloomberg)
• The Rules, Part XXXVIII (The Aleph Blog)
• Why pension funds are eating your 401(k)’s lunch (Reuters)
• Tax Two-fer:
…..-In Tax Overhaul Debate, Large vs. Small Companies (NYT)
…..-The Corrosive Effect of Apple’s Tax Avoidance (NYT)
• Four Reasons Housing Recovery Isn’t Yet Boosting Economy (Real Time Economics)
• Android’s Market Share Is Literally A Joke (Tech.pinions)
• Photos: Tornadoes wreak havoc in US (Boston.com’s Big Picture)
What are you reading?
World Shakes Off Nikkei’s 7.3% Plunge
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.