It does not look like the best weather this weekend, so I expect to be around to keep you entertained:
• The Smart Money Is Still Bullish (Barron’s)
• Notes from the PIMCO Investment Summit with Mohamed El-Erian (The Reformed Broker) Is this the dumb money?
• With ‘Abenomics,’ Japan catches a sense of revival (WaPo) see also Japan the Model: We are in economic terms, all Japanese (NYT)
• Gold Traders Most Bullish in a Month After Bernanke (Bloomberg)
• The Rules, Part XXXVIII (The Aleph Blog)
• Why pension funds are eating your 401(k)’s lunch (Reuters)
• Tax Two-fer:
…..-In Tax Overhaul Debate, Large vs. Small Companies (NYT)
…..-The Corrosive Effect of Apple’s Tax Avoidance (NYT)
• Four Reasons Housing Recovery Isn’t Yet Boosting Economy (Real Time Economics)
• Android’s Market Share Is Literally A Joke (Tech.pinions)
• Photos: Tornadoes wreak havoc in US (Boston.com’s Big Picture)
What are you reading?
World Shakes Off Nikkei’s 7.3% Plunge
Category: Financial Press