My airplane reading for today:
• Dow Closes Above 15,000 (WSJ) but see also Dow’s hitting new highs — but are you? (MarketWatch)
• How To Invest, Think and Live Like Sir John Templeton (Forbes)
• Germans Splurge on Italian Homes Locals Can’t Afford (Bloomberg) see also The German model is not for export (FT.com)
• ‘Cause these guys did so well spotting bubbles last time: Fed Council Warns of Credit Risk, Asset Price Bubble (Businessweek)
• Welcome to the post-BRIC world (Economist) see also No-one is impressed by China’s amazing April trade figures (FT Alphaville)
• Five Rich Men to Watch at Ira Sohn (WSJ)
• Funds See Opportunity in Real Estate (WSJ) but see Federal judge questions constitutionality of Colorado foreclosure law (Denver Post)
• Going Public: Endowment performance at our great state universities (All About Alpha)
• Navy Ship Can’t Meet Mission, Internal U.S. Report Finds (Bloomberg)
• This Is the Most Detailed Picture of the Internet Ever (and Making it Was Very Illegal) (Motherboard)
What are you reading?
Americans’ Confidence in the Economy Ties Record High
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.