My afternoon plane reading:
• What If The Markets are Undervalued…? (Howard Lindzon)
• Should the United States Have 2.2 Million More Jobs? (Brookings) see also Austerity Has Cost The U.S. Economy 2.2 Million Jobs: Study (HuffPo)
• Fast Times In The Corner Office: Impatient investors. Volatile markets. Why the speed of business is dooming CEOs. (Daily Beast)
• CNBC Viewership Plunges To Eight Year Lows (Zero Hedge) see also Saving CNBC in 7 Simple Steps (Schaeffers Research)
• The Food-Truck Business Stinks (NYT)
• Stocks With Room to Expand Their Dividends (Barron’s) see also Are These The Breakout Dividend Stars Of 2014? (Street Authority)
• Who won the $1.7 bln settlement between BofA and MBIA? (Thomson Reuters)
• LinkedIn’s Real Value: Knowing All About People in All the Right Places (WSJ)
• Urban Compass: can a startup finally fix the nightmare of renting an apartment in NYC? (The Verge)
• Newly Declassified Memo Shows CIA Shaped Zero Dark Thirty’s Narrative (Gawker)
What are you reading?
Americans Are Borrowing Again but Still Less Than Before Freeze
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.