My morning reads:
• This is the best thing you will read today: The End is Where We Start From (The Reformed Broker)
• Rally Matches 1990s Gains With Valuations 28% Lower (Bloomberg) see also Literally Every Strategist On Wall Street Has Been Wrong About The Stock Market (Business Insider)
• After a decade of decline, it’s time for the dollar to have its day (Telegraph)
• How the Rich Play the Market (WSJ)
• U.S. Posts Biggest Monthly Surplus in 5 Years (Real Time Economics)
• Japan: The Kuroda recovery will be about domestic demand and not about exports (The Market Monetarist)
• The Facebook Home disaster (Salon)
• Bloomberg’s culture is all about omniscience, down to the last keystroke (Quartz)
• Pilotless Planes, Pacific Tensions (NYT) see also U.S. automatic cuts send Pentagon contract awards down 52 percent (Washington Post)
• Twitter Vines Get Shared 4x More Than Online Video Researcher says nascent tool packs branding punch (AdWeek)
What are you reading?
Consumption and growth
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.