My morning reads:
• Dynamic Duo: Why Leon Cooperman and Steve Einhorn think this bull market still has legs (Barron’s) but see How Likely is A Continued Market Rise? (Avondale Asset Management)
• Why Precious Metals are Taking a Pasting (Moneybeat)
• Notes From the London Value Investor Conference 2013: Marks, Price, Montier & More (Market Folly)
• Recession Watch: ECRI’s Weekly Leading Indicator Declines Advisor Perspectives (Advisor Perspectives)
• U.S. Bonds Cheapest Since ’90 Versus Bunds Counter Buffett (Bloomberg) see also Money isn’t “easy”– A rant (The Money Illusion)
• A Small Part of the Brain, and Its Profound Effects (NYT)
• Everything Apple Needs to Introduce at WWDC to Appease the Internet (carpeaqua)
• The Tragic Beauty of Google+ (Time)
• Quinn Sullivan, 14-Year-Old Blues Prodigy, Impresses the Masters (Rolling Stone)
• What I Learned From Watching Every Single Episode of The Office (Esquire)
What are you reading?
Is This the Best Time for Investors? Don’t Bet On It.
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.