My afternoon train reading:
• Boom or Bubble? (The New Yorker) but see Is This the Best Time for Investors? Don’t Bet On It. (WSJ)
• How Benjamin Graham Revolutionized Shareholder Activism (Echoes)
• Dear NYSE: Canceling Trades Destroys The Integrity of The Market (Kid Dynamite’s World)
• Telling the Truth on Fees, Warts and All (NYT) see also Making your financial adviser measure up (MarketWatch)
• Gross to Buffett Omens Disregarded as Sales Soar (Bloomberg)
• What’s Holding Back Hiring? (Real Time Economics)
• Wall Street Deregulation Advances Despite Warnings Vote Could ‘Haunt’ Congress (HuffPo)
• How much? Samsung swipes 95% of Android profits (Digital Trends)
• Tesla’s fight with America’s car dealers (CNN Money)
• 12 reasons X-Prize billionaires are cheapskates (MarketWatch)
What are you reading?
Where International Migration Passes Natural Population Increase (Births ‐Deaths): 2012 to 2060
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.