My Sunday plane reading:
• CNBC’s Ratings Decline is Bullish News for Investors (USNews)
• Hilsenrath: Fed Maps Exit From Stimulus (WSJ)
• Searching for Signs of a Market Top (Barron’s) see also The News Stock Market Bulls Don’t Want to Hear (Motley Fool)
• I’m sure this ends well: Meet Dylan, the day trader (Washington Post)
• Robert Skidelsky vs. Niall Ferguson: John Maynard Keynes Is Not Ke$ha (Delong)
• California Homeowner Bill of Rights blocks BofA foreclosure (Housingwire)
• Tear down this icon: Why the GOP has to get over Ronald Reagan (Washington Post) see also Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It’s Barack Obama? (Forbes)
• Return of the Borg: How Twitter Rebuilt Google’s Secret Weapon (Wired)
• Fiat 500e Review: The Bosses Don’t Love This Hybrid Electric, but You Will (WSJ)
• Special Delivery: The Postal Service Story (npr)
Whats for brunch?
Investors Rediscovering Margin Debt
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.