My morning reads:
• Japan’s mini crash: Blame China(FT Alphaville) see also Dumb money returns to Japan (ft.com)
• Extreme Fear (Joe Fahmy)
• Bernanke to Congress: I’m Not the Problem. You Are. (The Fiscal Times) see also Wonkbook: Bernanke lashes Congress (Wonkblog)
• Why Investors Fail (Motley Fool)
• Dudley Says Decision on Taper Will Require 3-4 Months (Bloomberg)
• Investing in Gold: Does It Stack Up? (Knowledge at Wharton)
• Teens are tired of Facebook ‘drama,’ find refuge on Twitter and elsewhere, says Pew (The Verge) see also Teens, Social Media, and Privacy (Pew Internet)
• Six Facts Lost in the IRS Scandal (ProPublica)
• Putting Apple in an Xbox (WSJ) see also The race to a “smart” television is over. Xbox won (pandodaily)
• Inside Google’s Secret Lab (Businessweek)
What are you reading?
Japanese Stocks Fall 7.3% Overnight
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.