My afternoon train reading:
• CNBC Ratings Prove Investors Just Don’t Care (The Slant)
• Why You Never Learn From Your Investment Mistakes (Motley Fool)
• This Time is Not So Different: The Euro Crisis and the 1840s (Quantitative Ease)
• Central Banks’ Central Bank Warns About Rehypothecation Threats (Zero Hedge)
• Highway Robbery: Public-Private Infrastructure Partnerships (Dollars and Sense) see also The Generator Society (Our State)
• How Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring has shaped 100 years of music (theguardian)
• Spend time wisely: How to focus on the things that matter (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
• Outsourcing the Legal System (priceonomics)
• Google to challenge iPhone with Moto X (FT.com)
• Lisa Randall’s Guide to the Galaxy (Smithsonian) see also Merger of ancient galaxies could explain the origin of today’s giants (arstechnica)
What are you reading?
Bullish Sentiment Drops Back Below Average
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.