My morning reads:
• Is stocks’ recent run start of second leg of bull? (USAToday)
• Of course “hedge funds” lose money (Noahpinion)
• Using Geography to Predict Stock Market Returns (MoneyBeat)
• What Does Japan Mean For The Rest of the World? (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch) see also A new type of growth is emerging (FT Alphaville)
• The Facebook Flop (Stratechery)
• Why have so few bankers gone to jail? (Economist) see also Credit-rating agencies poised to avoid overhaul (Washington Post)
• Navy Catches the Drone Bug (WSJ)
• Here’s The Real Reason People Bash Bernanke And Keynes When They’re On Stage At Conferences (Business Insider) see also In Praise of Econowonkery (NYT)
• The Tesla Model S Is The Best Car We’ve Ever Seen (CONSUMER REPORTS)
• Meet Marc Maron: the Comedic Podcast Giant on His New IFC Show & More (Daily Beast)
What are you reading?
Junk Yields Less Than Treasuries Five Years Ago
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.