My morning reads:
• Kudlow: Has Bernanke Gotten the Story Right? (National Review)
• Are Market Valuations too High? (Turnkey Analyst) see also Equity Risk Premiums (ERP) and Stocks: Bullish or Bearish Indicator (Musings on Markets)
• As rich gain optimism, lawmakers lose economic urgency (Washington Post)
• Japan’s New Optimism Has Name: Abenomics (NYT) see also Fed Will Fuel Dollar Rally With More Confidence (Moneybeat)
• On Whose Research is the Case for Austerity Mistakenly Based? (Jeff Frankels Blog)
• Wall Street’s Giants Try ‘Flow Monster’ Formula (WSJ)
• The One-Person Product (Marco) see also A better, brighter Flickr (flickr)
• How the IRS’s Nonprofit Division Got So Dysfunctional (ProPublica)
• How to buy happiness (Los Angeles Times)
• 2013 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest (Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Gold Making a Double Bottom?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.