My morning reads:
• Kudlow: Has Bernanke Gotten the Story Right? (National Review)
• Are Market Valuations too High? (Turnkey Analyst) see also Equity Risk Premiums (ERP) and Stocks: Bullish or Bearish Indicator (Musings on Markets)
• As rich gain optimism, lawmakers lose economic urgency (Washington Post)
• Japan’s New Optimism Has Name: Abenomics (NYT) see also Fed Will Fuel Dollar Rally With More Confidence (Moneybeat)
• On Whose Research is the Case for Austerity Mistakenly Based? (Jeff Frankels Blog)
• Wall Street’s Giants Try ‘Flow Monster’ Formula (WSJ)
• The One-Person Product (Marco) see also A better, brighter Flickr (flickr)
• How the IRS’s Nonprofit Division Got So Dysfunctional (ProPublica)
• How to buy happiness (Los Angeles Times)
• 2013 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest (Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Gold Making a Double Bottom?
Category: Financial Press