My Tuesday morning reads:
• So, About That Selling-in-May Thing… (Moneybeat)
• Inflation, deflation and QE (Coppola Comment)
• Financial innovation for once works for the investor (Abnormal Returns)
• Gold Bets Cut to Five-Year Low as Prices Whipsawed (Bloomberg)
• The investment committee doctor (Research Puzzle)
• Ten Brands That Will Disappear in 2014 (24/7 Wall St)
• Globalisation isn’t just about profits. It’s about taxes too (theguardian)
• What is your oldest, most outdated device? (Yahoo) see also The Weird Stuff Warehouse is where old tech goes to retire (arstechnica)
• How To Set Goals Without Screwing It Up, Part 1 (IttyBiz)
• Ricky Gervais’s GQ Interview (GQ)
What are you reading?
QE & Bond Yields, Japanese Edition
Source: Dr. Ed’s Blog
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.