My afternoon train reads:
• Seven Myths about Keynesian Economics (The Fiscal Times) see also Keynes’s Biggest Mistake (Economix)
• NYSE Margin Debt Raises Eyebrows (Moneybeat)
• Valuation: Forward P/E of the S&P 500 rising (Dr.Ed’s Blog)
• Is Soros shorting the dollar? (Sydney Morning Herald) see also The Cost of (Equity) Capital (Baseline Scenario)
• Reinhart-Rogoff’s Lesson for Economists (Bloomberg)
• The Apprentices of a Digital Age (NYT)
• Heritage vs. Heritage: Major Immigration Report Released Today Directly Contradicts Its 2006 Study (Think Progress)
• Nate Silver: Confidence Kills Predictions (Farnam Street)
• Easing Brain Fatigue With a Walk in the Park (NYT)
• Thank You for Not Sharing (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Dow closes above 15,000 for 1st Time
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.