My afternoon traffic court reads:
• Markets and Memory Banks: Why Investors Can’t Imagine a Collapse of the Bond Market (Total Return)
• This Time It’s Different, Really (Money Beat)
• Don’t just do something, sit there! In Soccer and Investing, Bias Is Toward Action (Bucks)
• How the Case for Austerity Has Crumbled (New York Review of Books)
• One British Hedge Funds Secret? Cutting its fees! (DealBook)
• These financial advisers needed advisers (MarketWatch)
• Boring, Diversified, And (Still) Tough To Beat (Capital Spectator)
• IRS Was Wrong to Single Out Tea Parties, But Many Political Groups Should Not be Tax-Exempt (TaxVox) see also Congress WTF? Put Pressure on IRS to Investigate Conservative Tax-Exempt Groups (Atlantic)
• 29 Rules for College Graduates (WSJ)
• Photographer camped in -37C temperatures for three months to capture the Northern Lights over Rocky Mountains (Daily Mail)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.