My morning reads:
• This Bull Is Like the Tech Bubble, but Different (Businessweek)
• 63 Brand-New Quotes From Warren Buffett (Motley Fool)
• What Does Japan Mean For The Rest of the World? (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch) see also Mrs Watanabe all over the map but values not yet back to 2007 (Investing Japan’s Institutional Capital)
• Signposts: A Daily (Baker’s) Dozen for Investors (Above the Market)
• For Insurers, No Doubts on Climate Change (NYT)
• CBO sees brighter economy with budget deficit to plunge to $642 billion this year (Washington Post) see also U.S. Budget Deficit Shrinks Far Faster Than Expected (NYT)
• The real IRS scandal: That 501(c)4 groups are tax exempt at all (Los Angeles Times)
• How To Have A Longer Marriage Than Kim Kardashian. (Scientific American)
• Is Apple’s iPhone really ‘dead in the water’? (Fortune)
• Facebook and ruined reputations (MarketWatch)
What are you reading?
Currencies react to Bank of Japan’s recent monetary moves
Source: Washington Post
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.