My morning reads:
• Best headline of the day: QE: Because Nobody’s Got Any Better Ideas (It’s Not That Simple)
• Treasury yields go up a bit (FT Alphaville)
• The New ‘New Paradigm’ for Equities (Moneybeat) see also Stocks Change Their Fuel (WSJ)
• The Heavy Toll Of Investment Fees (Rick Ferri)
• Don’t Believe New Housing Bubble Hype (Developments)
• Volcker’s Aim: Responsive Government (NYT)
• “Can Japan Export Its Way to Recovery?” (Econbrowser) see also Japan’s Bond Market Wants BOJ to Purchase More Short-Term (Bloomberg)
• Is There Really a “Conservative Reform” Movement in Policy? (Next New Deal)
• Hugh MacLeod – digital disrupter (diginomica)
• new favorite tumblr: Screen Shots of Despair (Tumblr)
What are you reading?
QE: Because Nobody’s Got Any Better Ideas
Source: It’s Not That Simple
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.