My afternoon train reads:
• Of course “hedge funds” lose money (Noah Opinion) see also A Professional Preps for the End of QE (Forbes)
• The Buffett Formula — How To Get Smarter (Farnam Street)
• The super soaraway Nikkei (FT Alphaville)
• Retirement: How They Do It Elsewhere (NYT)
• Even economists need lessons in quantitative easing, Bernanke style (Quartz) but see Why Hedge Funds’ Criticism of the Fed May Be Right (DealBook)
• Exhuming Lehman (and looking for Signs in the Entrails) (It’s Not That Simple)
• Holder Says Leak Required “Very Aggressive Action”… Bank Crimes, Not So Much (HuffPo)
• Wall Street’s gambler brain lacks moral conscience (MarketWatch)
• 10 Hotel Secrets from Behind the Front Desk (mental floss)
• The Water On the Moon Probably Came From Earth (Smithsonian)
What are you reading?
Chart of the Day
Source: Chart of the Day
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.