My afternoon train reads:
• Bond Bulls Say Buy the Dips (Moneybeat)
• 13 things you didn’t know about the Fortune 500 (Fortune)
• Managing The Paradox Of Choice In Financial Planning (Nerd’s Eye View)
• The Oil and Gold Booms Are Over (Bloomberg)
• France & Germany: A tandem in trouble (Economist) see also Spanish yields and the ECB’s austerity defence (FT Alphaville)
• Google: I’m Feeling Useless (Bitsplitting)
• Plan to boost in-flight Internet could wreak havoc on satellite networks (arstechnica)
• Austerity in De-Niall (Huffington Post) see also Glenn Hubbard’s New Book Cites Discredited Reinhart-Rogoff Study (HuffPo)
• A few famously wrong predictions (25 Photos) (The Chive)
• Kareem: 20 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Was 30 (Esquire)
What are you reading?
A New Era for Do-It-Yourself Investing
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.