• 545 horsepower, 3,829 pounds, 196 miles per hour, zero to 60 mph under 3 seconds
• 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6
• Six-speed, dual-clutch transaxle
• GT-R—heir to the Skyline 2000 GT
• Base price of $99,590 for the GT-R Premium.
• GT-R Black edition ($109,330
• GT-R bolts to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds
2014 Nissan GT-R Track Pack squares off against Audi R8 V10 Plus
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.