My Sunday Reads:
• If You Only Know 5 Things About Investing, Make It These (Motley Fool)
• No, Bernanke hasn’t thrown grandma under the bus (MarketWatch) see also The Fed as a Fig Leaf (A Dash of Insight)
• CEOs are Terrible at Management, Study Finds (Forbes)
• America’s Broken Bridges (Businessweek) see also We’re Spending Fewer Federal Dollars On Infrastructure Than We Have In 20 Years (National Memo)
• Why only half of Americans gain from the stock market party (Fortune)
• Cash Piles Up as U.S. CEOs Play Safe With Slow-Growth Economy (Bloomberg)
• Apple’s Global Tax Shelter Days May Be Numbered (The Fiscal Times)
• Meet the Man Who Sold a Month-Old App to Dropbox for $100M (Wired) see also Why Waze Is Worth More Than $1 Billion (Atlantic Wire)
• 31 Charts That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (Business Insider)
• Star Trek Into Darkness: The Spoiler FAQ (io9)
What is for brunch today ?
Gold U. Takes It on the Chin
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.