My morning reads:
• Separating Investment Advice From Financial Pornography (Huffington Post) see also Things Investors Should Read. Things Investors Should Avoid. (Motley Fool)
• More than $100 billion trapped in ‘zombie funds:’ industry data (Reuters)
• Just how bad is the EM sell-off? (FT Alphaville) see also Still got your money in emerging markets? Here’s what to worry about—and where (Quartz)
• When Bernanke Confounds, Wall Street Reaches for Theories (DealBook)
• The Properly-Formulated Bagehot Rule Has Four Parts (Brad DeLong)
• The Biggest Economic Mystery of 2013: What’s Up With Inflation? (Atlantic)
• The Food Lab: 7 Old Wives’ Tales About Cooking Steak That Need To Go Away (Serious Eats)
• Birthday Song’s Copyright Leads to a Lawsuit for the Ages (NYT)
• Waze Winners and Losers (Stratechery)
• This Is the End May Be the Greatest Stoner Movie Ever Made (io9)
What are you reading?
America Is Feeling a Bit Less Industrious
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.