My morning reads:
• Yellen Betting Defies 100-Year Jinx of Fed No. 2 Never Elevated (Bloomberg) see also Summers? Geithner? White House Makes Shortlist for Bernanke’s Job (WSJ)
• Wall St boom, Main St bust (FT Alphaville)
• Yes, We Have No Inflation (Economix) see also In Japan, Prices Stabilize for the First Time in Months (NYT)
• Record $13B ETF Outflows In June 2013 (Index Universe)
• Gold Traders Split as Rout Resumes in Bear Market (Bloomberg) see also The Chart That Best Illustrates How Gold Was A Bubble (Business Insider)
• Fashionable ‘Risk Parity’ Funds Hit Hard (WSJ)
• Greeks try farming as a backup plan (Washington Post)
• Racism Is a Tough Sell: The Real Reason Everyone Dumped Paula Deen (Daily Beast)
• The State of Google Reader Replacements (TidBits)
• Japan Is Counting on Friendly Robots to Save Its Economy (Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Jeff Gundlach still kicking Bill Gross’s ass
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.