Good Friday morning:
• 7 charts that tell the Fed not to taper QE3 (MarketWatch)
• The Last Mystery of the Financial Crisis (Rolling Stone) see also Corrupted credit ratings, Standard & Poor’s lawsuit and the evidence (Vox)
• Like it or not, you too have exposure to emerging markets (Sober Look)
• Gold Trade Most Bearish Since ’10 as Fed Spurs Drop (Bloomberg) see also Gold Takes a Plunge Below $1,300 (WSJ)
• The Conflict Between Managing Funds and Selling Funds (Bronte Capital)
• Decline and fall: how American society unravelled (theguardian)
• WTF!?! Can Others See When You View Them on LinkedIn? (Full Contact) see also The Trouble With Kickstarter (WSJ)
• Finance blogger wisdom: summer reading (Abnormal Returns)
• BigBrain: An Ultrahigh-Resolution 3D Human Brain Model (Science Magazine) see also BigBrain: The Best Gray Matter Map Ever Made (Popular Mechanics)
• Advice on Life and Creative Integrity from Calvin and Hobbes Creator Bill Watterson (Brain Pickings)
What are you doing this glorious weekend?
Gold Takes a Plunge Below $1,300
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.