My afternoon train reads:
• How the IRS keeps the $4.3 trillion nonprofit world secret (Wonkblog)
• High-Frequency Trading Is Bad For Profits, Including Those Of High-Speed Traders (Huffington Post)
• Business Majors Are The Most Underemployed Graduates In America (Business Insider)
• Tech Moves to the Background as Design Becomes Foremost (Bits) see also Technopoly and the dictatorship of data (Research Puzzle Pieces)
• The Surprising Way Psychologists Measure Narcissism (Priceonomics)
• New China billionaires blowing massive bubbles (MarketWatch) but see also Billionaire Mori Says Tokyo Real Estate Best Abenomics Bet (Bloomberg)
• The California Solar Initiative is ending. What has it left behind? (Berkeley Blog)
• iOS 7 (Matt Gemmell) see also At Work With Microsoft Office on an iPhone (WSJ)
• Bowers & Wilkins Maserati Speakers: Time to Cash in That 401K (technabob)
• Advanced Alien Civilization Discovers Uninhabitable Planet (Onion)
What are you reading?
Emerging Markets Still Offer a Lure
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.