My afternoon train reading:
• The Overconfident Investor Moves Markets (Yahoo Finance)
• Three Major Market Threats; Advice for Advisors (Financial Advisor Magazine)
• Has Schwab Cracked 401k Code For ETFs? (Index Universe) see also Limiting the 401(k) Finder’s Fee (NYT)
• Why Was GDP Revised Down so Much? (Real Time Economics)
• Alphachat podcast: Noah Smith on the Japanese economy (FT Alphaville)
• We have always been modern, and it has often scared us (theguardian)
• Senators introduce bipartisan bill to replace Fannie, Freddie with new agency (Washington Post)
• Congress Has Only Itself to Blame for IRS Troubles (The Chronicle of Philanthropy)
• One Tech CEO Puts His Money Where His Mouth Is (Fox Business)
• Is Wine Bullshit? (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.