My morning reads:
• Wall Street’s Brightest Minds Reveal THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARTS IN THE WORLD (Business Insider) but see also Market Punditry As Astrology (Monty Pelerin’s World)
• Large spike in ‘smart beta’ investments (FT.com)
• Insiders are buying — and that’s good news (Marketwatch)
• QE myths and the Expectations Fairy (Coppola Comment) see also The twilight of the central banker (Economist)
• How to change your bond strategy (MarketWatch)
• Southeast Asia: The Next Crisis? (Diplomat) see also China Shitshow: Lending Rate Spikes and Apartment Bubbles (The Reformed Broker)
• GAO report finds thousands of contractors paid more than VP (Capital Business)
• Fashion Models Vie With Engineers for Skilled-Worker Visas (Businessweek) see also What America will look like with immigration reform—and without it (Quartz)
• Obama’s crackdown views leaks as aiding enemies of U.S. (McClatchy)
• Hilarious! Old Economy Steve: A meme for frustrated Millennials (Marketplace)
What are you reading?
Closed-End Funds Bite Back
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.