My afternoon train reading:
• Watch What Fed Says, Not What It Does (Real Time Economics) see also Abe-Bernanke 1-2 Punch Pummeling World’s Top Carry Trade (Bloomberg)
• Are There Any Stock Values Left? (It turns out yes) (Morningstar)
• Google stock split closer to reality (CNNMoney)
• Analysis: The Myth of the US Housing Bubble (World Property Channel) see also Here Comes the Housing Inventory (Redfin)
• LinkedIn Builds Its Publishing Presence (NYT)
• What FDR Hated About Glass-Steagall (Echoes)
• Unnatural Disaster: How mortgage servicers are strong-arming the victims of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado (among others) (New Republic)
• Filmmaker picks a copyright fight with “Happy Birthday” (ArsTechnica)
• Your Hidden Censor: What Your Mind Will Not Let You See (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Euro Becomes the Port in a Storm
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.