My morning reads to start your week:
• The Ten Biggest Economic Policy Mistakes from the Depression to the Recession (HNN)
• Bonds Drop Globally as Stocks Reach Highs on Growth Optimism (Bloomberg) see also Interest rates are rising! Here’s why we should be thrilled (Wonkblog)
• Bonds’ Point of No Return About a Standard Deviation Away (Bloomberg)
• Smart and Stupid Arguments for Active Management (The Reformed Broker)
• Jaffe: You’re overpaying for money management (MarketWatch) see also Hulbert: Everyman’s hedge funds aren’t worth it (MarketWatch)
• Short Seller Seeks Valley ‘Pretenders’ (WSJ)
• Roubini: After the Gold Rush (Project-Syndicate)
• The Dictatorship of Data (MIT Technology Review)
• Welcome to Mogadishu (FT.com)
• The 100 Most Creative People in Business 2013 (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
Risk-Averse Culture Infects U.S. Workers, Entrepreneurs?
Category: Financial Press