My morning reads:
• End of Easing Spurs S&P 500 Gains of 16% as Economy Grows (Bloomberg) see also Recent Swings Barely Register on Volatility Meter (WSJ)
• Corporate Share Buybacks Often Disappoint Investors (Institutional Investor)
• How the Robots Lost: High-Frequency Trading’s Rise and Fall (Bloomberg) see also Have We Hit Peak HFT? (Tabb Forum)
• Intelligent Investor: Why the Markets’ Latest Stumbles Are Good News (Moneybeat)
• The purpose of this site (The Reformed Broker)
• A global empire back in balance (Zev Capital Research)
• Iranians Celebrate Surprise Rohani Win as Reason for Hope (Bloomberg)
• Cracks in the Periodic Table (Scientific American)
• On “Geek” Versus “Nerd” (Slackpropagation)
• Timesuck: America’s 50 Best Cities (Businessweek)
What are you reading?
Euro Becomes the Port in a Storm
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.