Good Sunday Morning! Yet another glorious day, a streak that is increasingly destined to end. If you are stuck indoors today, well then we have some items for your reading pleasure:
• Lowenstein: The Federal Reserve’s Framers Would Be Shocked (NYT) see also Markets Might Be Misreading Fed’s Messages (Real Time Economics)
• 7 mutual fund ads you’ll never see (Marketwatch)
• China’s economy is freezing up. How freaked out should we be? (Washington Post) see also All About the Maos: Charting China’s Cash Crunch (China Real Time)
• Martin Wolf: How Austerity Has Failed (NYRB)
• Is Mark Zuckerberg the new Bill Gates? (pandodaily)
• Bank of America’s Foreclosure Frenzy (Bloomberg)
• Going Dutch — Could Fee Hurdles Come Down Everywhere? (WSJ/Moneybeat)
• Booz Allen, the World’s Most Profitable Spy Organization (Businessweek)
• Why Tesla Thinks It Can Make Battery Swapping Work (MIT Technology Review)
• Take It Outside (WSJ)
Whats for brunch?
Ireland’s Not So Rosy Turnaround
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.