My morning reads:
• Fading Bull (Wealth Management)
• Bubbles: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bond (It’s Not That Simple)
• Fannie Shares Seen as Worthless Surging in Disconnect (Bloomberg)
• On Dilbert, Nobel Economists, And Beard Statistics… (Economists Do It With Models)
• Monetary policy and US inequality, again (FT Alphaville) see also The Fed and Inequality (Economix)
• IMF ‘to admit mistakes’ in handling Greek debt crisis and bailout (theguardian)
• “The Journalist’s New Escape Plan: Start-Ups” (and Bloomberg goes VC) (Climateer Investing)
• What Happens to Donated Cars? (priceonomics)
• Why Didn’t the SEC Catch Madoff? It Might Have Been Policy Not To (Taibblog)
• Remember All Those Passwords? No Need (NYT)
What are you reading?
SEC Ready to Curb Money Funds
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.