My morning reads:
• Risk On Risk Off is Out: The Street Walks a New Talk (WSJ)
• More evidence that Thomson Reuters data may be leaking out earlier than it’s meant to (Quartz)
• Manhattan’s Stormy Listing Trend (Curbed) see also NYC Coop/Condo Inventory (Miller Samuel Inc.)
• Home Prices are Not Affordable (cepr)
• The real threat to the markets this summer (msn money)
• Revolving Door: Former Members (Open Secrets)
• Asking the U.S. government to allow Google to publish more national security request data (Google)
• The Secret War (Wired) see also Cryptic Overtures and a Clandestine Meeting Gave Birth to a Blockbuster Story (NYT)
• Facebook is Getting Old (Daily Dot)
• Fixing the Digital Economy (NYT)
What are you reading?
Nikkei Enters Bear Market
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.